Bluebeam has released the new update for Bluebeam Revu 2019 - Version 2019.1.20. This update has fixed numerous bugs that we have been seeing with our clients.
Here is the list of improvements:
- Plugins: Added support for Revit 2021 and Solidworks 2020.
- New functionality that automatically converts BRX stamps found in the Stamps folder into PDF stamps.
- Added a new path within Revu (“Help Make Revu Better” in the Help menu) for customers to join the Customer Development Program.
- PDFs created by Chrome or browsers powered by Chromium displaying garbled text in Revu.
- Additional bug fixes related to Studio, rendering issues with line widths and more.
For the full release notes, please see Bluebeam's Technical Support site.
Upon opening Revu 2019, you will receive an in-app update message. Please do so at your earliest convenience.