Revit - Object Out of View
Posted by Kent Watson, Last modified by Kent Watson on 13 October 2014 04:23 PM
Tip Title: Object Out of View
Product: Revit 2015
Author: Florian Neumayr – Application Specialist
Modelling in Revit causes the warning: "None of the created elements are visible in Section: Section 13 View. You may want to check the active view, its parameters, and Visibility settings."
1) Check your View Range when working in plan-view
The modelles object might be out of range.
2) Check if it has been modelled outside of the ‘Far Clip’ boundary accidently:
3) Check your Visibility and Graphics Overwrite:
2) Check your View Filter
Is it accidently caught be a filter being turned off?
3) Check your View Properties
3.1) Display Model
3.2) Display Level
4) Is the object caught by a View Template?
Please check the settings of the View Template.