Downloading & Installing Autodesk Software
Posted by Kent Watson, Last modified by Kent Watson on 10 February 2015 11:37 AM
Tip Title: Downloading & Installing Autodesk Software
Author: Kent Watson - Technical Consultant, A2K Technologies
1. Users have issues downloading from Subscription Center
2. Users are not on Subscription, but want access to their latest version (e.g. 2012)
3. Users are having issues downloading the trial
4. Any other reason users may need to download software.
These downloads can be used with your serial number and product key, and can be used to install stand-alone licences and network licences.
How to download and install
The following is an example to download Product Design Suite Premium 2014 on a 64-bit operating system.
Most likely you will want to download the products you own or want to trial so from either step 2 you will select the individual product you desire, or from step 3 you will select the suite you desire.
2. Follow the steps shown in the following images.
3. Download all parts to the same folder.
4. Once they have finished downloading, run ‘Part 1’. The extractor will start, which by default will extract the files to C:\Autodesk\...
5. If the installer doesn’t start automatically after the extraction has finished, browse to the folder C:\Autodesk\... locate the setup.exe and select ‘Run’.